Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pro Bowl or Flag Football?

Despite being a huge football fan, I've never watched a Pro Bowl.  So this year, I was looking forward to watching the best of the NFL.  What I had't realized was that I'd be tuning in to watch the highest paid flag football game of my life.  What a joke!

The Pro Bowl has a real problem when fans in Hawaii, who never see NFL football at home, are booing because tacklers are being 'gentle' with the running backs.  The fans don't want to see that.  I couldn't even get myself to the end of the first half.

Anybody else feel like they were watching Dancing with the Stars while watching the lineman?

Stop playing this game.  Fans are excited after a great playoffs for the upcoming Super Bowl and we have that excitement completely dampened by by bunch of rich guys playing 7 on 7.

If I were a Pro Bowl defensive back, I wouldn't play.  What happened to those guys was ridiculous!  59-41?  Come on!

Finally, I really don't see how Matthew Stafford can throw for over 5,000 yards and still not be selected as an alternate.  That's fifth all time EVER!  What is the NFL's problem with Detroit?

The answer to all of this is simple: Stop playing the Pro Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment